A Question of My Love




It was under the moonlight he walked up to me,
A question of my love was what he slowly whispered.
Like a rejected soul, I turned away,
As the tear of sorrow came over my face.
My love so true but yet concealed.

What will I say to He who stole my heart?
No words could describe how I feel with him.
At night I could see his heart through the sky.
From the moonlight I can see his messages with a smile.

What will I tell the one who plans his future with mine?
If the whole world were flower, he would pluck it for me.
At the sound of his name, my heart skips a beat.
What can I say to the one I think about all day?

For the one I love, I wish the best.
Till I rest, my love will never die.
I won't fail his test, but wish me the best.
Like his shadow I'll be with him forever,
And he will have no place for another.

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion