Jannah





As am journeying to my destination,
I remain steadfast no matter the situation,
Focus on the purpose with dedication,
Carry out each task to optimization,
To acquire the rewards to completion,
Hope to meet the Creator of all creations,
And find myself in my dream location.

When I dream about that place,
I'm happy and excited.
What could be pleasing than living in mansions,
Made of bricks gold and silver,
Musk and saffron constitute the ground and soil,
Underneath it are rivers of milk, wine and honey.

I'll meet the best of all creations,
See my Lord with my own eyes,
Like I see the moon on a night when it's full,
A place I will be free from worry nor be sorry,
Radiating faces and attractive gardens to explore.

A place I will forever be young,
Wear dresses made of silk and gold,
Eat variety of fruits and never defecate.
Drink with crystal-clear cups made of silver and gold.
Get firdaus as my final abode,
Under the Throne of the Most Merciful.

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion

A Question of My Love