Broken Heart


On nugatory,  I spent my time,
On bootless, I wasted my effort,
On arrogance, I lost my pride,
On futile, I lost my strength,

How could I forced  myself,
To the mind that has no shelves,
To accommodate all the series of books,
That is full of mighty words,

How could I waisted my time,
On the rainstorm full of darkness,
Thunder and lightning,
That descend not a single rain,

How could I waisted all my efforts,
On a girls that has no manners,
Spending monies  and times on her,
And later go with another man,

That was the thought before the sunset,
But later change when the sunrise,
I get deceived and doomed,
By the packaging words of hypocrite,

I fell for pancaked,
Physical structured  and body shape,
I thought I have gotten a wife,
Not knowing I was married to my death,

I waited under the scorching sun,
And walked beneath the falling rain,
Waiting for the arrival of the beautiful lass,
But arrived with husband and child,

I later met a real girl,
She promised to stay with me,
I headed to her parents to do the right,
Waiting for the day to be joined together,
I called her name ;she was responding under the soil,

From it we are created I shouted,
To it we would return I responded,
From it we are going to be resurrected very confirm,
What a very great lost I exclaimed,

It caused a deep longing,
And a intense emotion,
How could I described this lost,
Than to called it heart broken.

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion

A Question of My Love