More Than a Friend


The clouds were nice and in a perfect blue,
I sat back and enjoyed the beautiful view,
Eyes closed, I thought of the memories that stuck like glue,
He still has no clue,
I thought to myself and felt the need to sue,

All he wanted from me was friendship,
His spirit was free with our relationship,
His actions brought me closer with no hardship,
I tried to please the wish of his lordship,
But in the end what I want is a relationship,

We've been together for years,
If he ever proposed, of course I'd say yes,
I wonder if I should, would it make me seem less,
No, he wouldn't make it hurt, I guess,
But all he sees is an ever trusting bes,

As I gathered my thoughts and headed for his place,
In my head a could hear the voice of Ace,
I turned back to see his handsome face,
Held my hand and my heart raced,
He said "You have taken my heart out of it's place",

What wouldn't I do to be in his arms,
To let him feel every part of me with his soft palms,
What I felt for him was stronger than a bunch of charms,
His voice like a rhythmic flow of jamz
But all I can do is dream cause,
These feelings need to be blocked by separate dams,

~~~Mjhay | lawwee.......

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion

A Question of My Love