My Love For The Prince


How do I put these feelings into words with passion,
My heart had always seemed to be made for fashion,
But in my eyes, his arms were like a mansion,
Where I would fall into with total submission,
Cause his touch could make my heart forget its every function,

A man filled with solitude and terror,
His name was not like Jake or Trevor,
It had more meaning, with a little bit of horror,
And as I shared deep into my mirror,
I couldn't help but smile at the truth in his terrifying rumor,

He was so proud and elegant,
He would trample upon his victims like a mad elephant,
And his eyes were beautiful like a cursed infant,
His very existence made every person pant,
Oh my, his every word was like a meaningful rant,

How could he be so beautiful,
To not love him would be the act of a blind fool,
To him, everyone was just a tool,
One he could use till he was satisfied and full,
Isn't that just amazing and quite wonderful,

Oh my, how I wished he knew how much I loved him,
More than my father who works with Mr Tim,
So much light the prince had brought me by making it dim,
Some would find my words to be a bit grim,
While most will find it pleasing and fall deeply in love with him,

Oh, MY LOVE FOR THE PRINCE
Prince Loneliness in the city of unwanted feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion

A Question of My Love