The Team of Turpitude


I have seen
The cloud overlay the sky
I have seen
The dark mantle the dawn

I can get wind
The voice of an ingrate
I can perceive
The mind of a tyrant

I can differentiate
Between actual and ill
I can compromise
If I like my words 

Believe,
If you like my advice
If your heard the word turpitude
Take your body and run

Though, it can seem stupid
When the truth is said
But how can you hope for long life
When cigarettes has been your food

Don't they see clearly
That smokers are liable to die yong
That shows grade one quality
Of evil and devil behavior

How can you waste your days
And night enjoying
Collecting different wages
From people you haven't serve

You are forming  smartness
And big boy all around
Instead of you to think
You show grade two of evil trait

Both Yahoo and smokers
Are nothing but
Team of turpitude
That has nothing but evil

Comments

Popular Posts

The World of A Reader

Illusion

A Question of My Love